Thursday, August 6, 2009

No News

Ok... well the title is a little misleading... I have a modicum of news... My news is that I have gone back to the feature I have been writing for the last 8 months in order to push through and get the last 40pgs written.

Now that the foundation for the Pilot is finished, I've decided to focus on finishing the project I was working on when this new brilliant idea popped into my head. I am going to finish the feature, then write the first episodes of "Cabal". Reasoning... nothing concrete... just you should always finish what you start. I'm kind of like a cat or a bird in that respect.. I get distracted from what I'm doing by the shiny new idea... It's hard to finish something if your mind keeps coming up with NEW somethings just as fun... SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... I am forcing myself to finish the feature "Ghost Hunter" (working title) before moving onto the series. :)

I would also like to mention that Blake Snyder author of Save the Cat! and Save the Cat! Goes to the Movies passed away a couple fo days ago. I never met him, but the lessons he shared with the Screenwriting community have played a big role in my writing career.

No comments:

Post a Comment