Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Writing...

Ok... So work is starting to pick up and I'm falling asleep on the couch after dinner so I'm struggling to find the time and motication to write anything... That being said, I got another 10 pages done last night, and a bunch of re-writes from Act 1 done too. Sooooooooooo... Long story short... 30 pages to go and the new draft of the feature will be done. then... Re-write, polish, re-write, polish... over and over again...

Still no results from the WriteMovies.com 21st contest... That's ok... It's not even 9am in L.A. at the moment, but I'm getting anxious to hear the results. I know I've done really well. Making it to the finals is quite an acheivement... So anything else is just gravy! You know? But the words... CONTEST WINNER - Rogerson, Gordon - BLOOD & ROSES would be sweet!

To quote Stuart Smalley (SNL Character)... "I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and, doggonit, people like me!" *grin*

So... what to do... Well... I have an hour for lunch which I will spend reading the latest edition of Candaian Screenwriter Magazine, and wolfing down my Toasted Tomato sandwich. And the other 45min writing... I would like to get at least 5 pages done today! If I can do 5 pages a day for the next 4 days and finish up on Saturday and Sunday... I can sit down and write episode on of my Pilot series starting Monday! Hurray!!!!

I will write a nice blog about the WriteMovies.com Contest experience when the results are in.

Cheers!

- G

No comments:

Post a Comment