Friday, January 15, 2010

2010 - The-GreenLight.com Interviews

Ok... so this week I have been lining up articles, and interviews for the site. I had a bit of a bad experience with one of the cold calls. The woman I contacted was offended that I had not memorized her book, and by some of the questions that (you) our readers sent in to us. So she told me not to contact her again until I knew "more about what I was asking" and not until I had read her book "please". To paraphrase a chimp on roller skates from the Simpson's Season 5 - Deep Space Homer - "No. I don't think we'll be doing that". I thanked her for her time, and correspondence and told her that I personally didn't think there was a stupid question except the one that isn't asked.

ANYWAY... I'm still laughing about it really, because the next email I got was from someone who would love to share his knowledge with us! So...

We have 5 interviews lined up already and at least one new article from a wide range of talent. Indy Film producers, Directors, Writers for TV, Film and Animation... We're really looking forward to a great year!

I will have some updates from interviewees and winners of The-GreenLight.com Script contests and more...

We're having a blast and 2010 is shaping up to be a fantastic year!

Peace and good writing!

- G

No comments:

Post a Comment